Pilgrimage Tours Israel
Arrange a unique and memorable tour to the Holy Land through us here at ITS Pilgrimages and enjoy a one of a kind experience on our guided tours of Israel. Popular with people of all faiths and denominations, Israel has so much to offer with its rich history and religious importance, which makes it one of the first choices for people looking to book pilgrimage tours.
We can offer you the trip of a lifetime on our religious pilgrimage tours to Israel, where the bible comes alive, and we guarantee your church group, friends or family will have a truly uplifting experience. Whether you are looking to deepen your faith or want to connect with God in one of the most religious settings, our pilgrimage tours in Israel are sure to give you a greater connection and a richer understanding of your faith as you get closer to the Lord.
Our services and tours include:
Pilgrimages for Christians, Jews and Muslims, tours for individuals, crusader tours, archaeological tours, multi faith tours, school groups, flora and fauna tours, modern history, incentive tours, conferences, weddings, Barmitvahs, luxury guided tours, self-drive holidays, weekend breaks, winter holidays and much more.
Key facts about Israel you should know when you book a pilgrimage tour
Guided tours of Israel are a brilliant way to explore, and they will help you gain a deeper understanding of your belief. Before you embark on such an unforgettable experience, we believe the following will be useful so you have a better understanding of Israel before you arrive to begin your tour.
- Population: 8.25M.
- Languages spoken: Hebrew, Arabic, English & Russian.
- Main tourist centres: Jerusalem (capital), Tel Aviv, Haifa, Eilat, Tiberias, Nazareth, Nahariya, Netanya, Ashkelon, Beersheba, Ein Gedi & Dead Sea.
- Airports: Ben Gurion – Eilat – Haifa.
- Currency: New Israeli Shekel. 100 Agorots = 1NIS.
- Visa Requirements: Six months validity required on your passport (from the date of your return) with no visa required for UK citizens.
- Health: Private medical care is expensive – you must have fully comprehensive travel insurance.
- Gratuities: Taxis & restaurants 10%.
- Time: GMT + 2.
- Driving: Road signs also in English, rent a car popular, drive on the right-hand side.
- International dialling code: 00 972
- Climate: Israel is blessed with hot summers, mild winters and the occasional rain. This is a year-round destination with Tiberias and Eilat the ideal winter destinations. You can winter ski for a limited period on the slopes of Mt Hermon, and incorporate that within your tour.
Find out more and book a religious tour to Israel today through ITS Pilgrimages
Having extensive experience in arranging religious pilgrimage tours, we are ABTA, ATOL protected and IATA accredited here at ITS Pilgrimages so you can book a tour in confidence through us. We want you to experience the most amazing tour imaginable and leave Israel feeling closer to god with a deeper understanding of your faith.
For more information about our pilgrimage tours in Israel, please contact us online today or call for more details and discuss your tour options on 0161 839 1111.