Pilgrimage Tours Spain
Spain attracts millions of visitors every year. A great excursion to do while you are visiting Spain would be partaking in a pilgrimage tour to really immerse yourself in a new culture. Group pilgrim tours are also available if this is something you are keen to arrange. Spain offers an amazing Pilgrimage tours and here are ITS Pilgrimages we are confident we can organise the ideal package for you. We work closely with church leaders and travellers to provide a spiritual pilgrimage tour of Spain. This is a once in a lifetime experience which would be a real shame to miss.
Pilgrimage tours are easy to arrange having a number of scheduled departures throughout the year. We can also design itineraries for different faiths and Christian denominations to suit any requirements in your group.
Our services and tours include:
The tour we offer in Spain is the Santiago de Compostela. This pilgrimage is still inspiring people all over the world to visit it even after more than a thousand years.
Find out more about Pilgrimage tours in Spain and plan your visit
Whatever the reason you want to arrange a pilgrimage tour in Spain, whether it be to reconnect with God, or to deepen your faith or even from a curiosity point of view the below general information will be useful for your trip to Spain.
- Population: 47 million
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
- Main tourist centres: Barcelona, Madrid, Mallorca, Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Seville
- Main airports in Spain: Madrid, Valencia, Malaga, Barcelona, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Palma de Mallorca
- Currency: Euro = 100 cents
- Visa Requirements: None whilst we are members of the EU for UK citizens
- Health: Ensure you have your free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- Gratuities: Taxis and restaurants 10%
- Time: GMT +1
- Driving: Drive on the right hand side
- International dialling code: +34
- Climate: There are three different climate zones in Spain. The maritime climate – mild winters, warm but not hot summers and generally abundant rainfall spread out over the year. The Mediterranean climate is usually higher in both summer and winter. Temperatures range from 10-13 in January and 22-28 in the summer months.
Here at ITS Pilgrimages we put your interests first to make sure you have the best possible experience on one of our religious pilgrimage tours. We believe in everything we do, are very passionate when it comes to planning the trip to ensure you have a great time which we are confident you will. Please contact us if you are a church leader or an individual that is looking to book one of our religious pilgrimages.
You can find out more information about our Catholic or Christian Pilgrimages to Spain by contacting us today or calling us on 0161 839 1111.