Pilgrimage Tours Cyprus
If you want to make your holiday to Cyprus that bit more exciting, then why not embark on one of our pilgrim journeys. We can recommend individual tours in addition to group pilgrim tours if the latter is something you are looking for.
Here at ITS Pilgrimages, we offer breathtaking experiences through religious tours that represent excellent value for money. If this is something you are interested in, please contact us today and let us help you arrange an excellent pilgrimage tour that helps you broaden your existing faith.
Our services and tours include:
St. Paul and Early Christianity is a 6-day tour. The journey starts at Limassol and will end at the Troodos Mountain. This particular tour that is a truly mesmerising trip and offers an abundance of variety so there is something for everyone to enjoy. Get in touch today to find out more information.
A few other recommended sites to see in Cyprus:
- Ayios Neophytos Monastery, Paphos
- Saint Lazarus Church, Larnaca
- Church of Profitis Elias, Protaras
- St Barnabas Monastery and Icon Museum, Famagusta
Below is some useful information on everything you need to know about Cyprus so you can properly prepare for the pilgrimage:
- Population: 1M
- Languages spoken: Greek & English
- Main tourist centres: Limassol, Lanarca, Paphos, Ayia Napa & Nicosia
- Main Airports: Lannaka & Paphos
- Currency: Euro: 1 = 100cents
- Visa Requirements: None whilst we are members of the EU for UK citizens
- Health: You should have an EHIC card
- Gratuities: Taxis & restaurants 10%
- Time: GMT + 2
- Driving: Drive on the left-hand side
- International dialling code: 00 357
- Climate: Cyprus has one of the warmest climates and warmest winters in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. The average annual temperature on the coast is around 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and 14 °C (57 °F) at night
We are here to help you plan the trip of a lifetime. If you are interested in correlating a unique pilgrim itinerary please contact us today, or call us on 0161 839 1111 we will be more than happy to help.