Pilgrimage Tours Egypt
Join us at ITS Pilgrimages on unique and memorable guided tour within the spiritual land of Egypt. Popular with people of all faiths who partake in pilgrimage journeys to learn more about individual religions, faiths and denominations.
A pilgrimage tour in Egypt is a once in a lifetime experience and we can help you plan every last detail. It can be a truly uplifting experience for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are looking to strengthen your faith or want to reconnect with a spiritual leader in a religious setting.
One of our suggested Pilgrim Tours would be: The Land of Pharoahs
This pilgrimage tour lasts for 8 days. The journey begins in Cairo where you will spend a day visiting the Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara before moving onto Aswan where you will have the chance to participate in various excursions. Day 4 you will move onto Luxor but will arrive late evening so we will spend the following day seeing the sights. Day 6 includes a visit to the temples of Luxor and Karnak before heading back to Cairo.
As you can see, the great thing about a pilgrimage tour is that fact you have the opportunity to participate in a number of different activities and see various sites which you may have missed had you not attended a trip with ITS Travel.
Useful information to take note of prior to your Pilgrim journey in Egypt:
- Population: 96M
- Languages spoken: Arabic & English
- Main tourist centres: Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Sharm El Sheikh & Alexandria
- Main Airports: Cairo, Luxor, Aswan
- Currency: Egyptian pound. Pound: 1 = 100piastres
- Visa Requirements: Visa required granted on arrival for UK passport holders
- Health: Private medical care is expensive and therefore you must have fully comprehensive travel insurance
- Gratuities: Taxis & restaurants 10%
- Time: GMT + 2
- Driving: Drive on the right-hand side
- International dialling code: 00 20
- Climate: The days in Egypt are commonly warm or hot, and the nights are cool. Egypt has only two seasons: a mild winter from November to April and a hot summer from May to October. The only differences between the seasons are variations in daytime temperatures and changes in prevailing winds
Contact ITS Pilgrimages to arrange a religious pilgrimage tour in Egypt today
Here at ITS Pilgrimages, we put your needs first when it comes to arranging the best possible religious pilgrimage tours for you and your parish. We are extremely passionate about what we do which we feel is portrayed in the high quality, fun trips we organise. Please contact us if you are a church leader or an individual that is looking to book one of our religious pilgrimages in Egypt.
You can find out more information about our Catholic or Christian Pilgrimages to Egypt by contacting us today or calling us on 0161 839 1111.