Pilgrimage Tours France
France is the ideal holiday destination. It offers a wide variety of things to do and see having countless tourist attractions and beautiful scenery. It is not surprising that it attracts millions of tourists each year. If you are looking to visit France, it would be well worth embarking on a religious pilgrimage tour. We offer both individual tours but also group pilgrim tours if this is something you were looking to arrange.
People participate in religious tours for a number of different reasons. It may be that you are looking to reignite your faith, deepen your understanding of a particular faith; some people feel it helps them to rinse them of their sins, or it may just be that you want to try something new and exciting that gives you the opportunity to see various tourist sites and engage with other cultures.
If you are a Parish leader please feel free to contact us today to discuss a potential pilgrim tour in more detail. We are experts in the field and will happily assist you when it comes to planning the perfect itinerary for your group.
Some of France’s top tourist attractions include:
The Eiffel Tower, Le Louvre, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Palaces of Versailles
Pilgrimage tours in France:
- Lourdes – The pilgrimage site of Lourdes is located near the Pyrenees mountain. It is estimated that 200 million pilgrims visit the site in total.
Find out more about France and plan your visit:
Whatever the reason you want to arrange a pilgrimage tour in France the below general information will be useful for your trip to France:
- Population: 66M
- Languages spoken: French & little English
- Main tourist centres: Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille, French Riviera
- Main Airports: Paris, Bordeaux & Nice
- Currency: Euro, 1 euro = 100cents
- Visa Requirements: None whilst we are members of the EU for UK citizens
- Health: You should have an EHIC card
- Gratuities: Taxis & restaurants 10%
- Time: GMT + 1
- Driving: Drive on the right-hand side
- International dialling code: 00 33
- Climate: There are three main types of climate in France, they include, oceanic, continental, and Mediterranean. The oceanic climate, prevailing in the western parts of the country, is one of a small temperature range, ample rainfall and cool summers. The winters are often very cold.
Here at ITS Pilgrimages, we do everything possible to ensure you can enjoy a fantastic pilgrimage tour in France. We are very ambitious in what we do and we hope that our passion and experience allows you to trust in our capabilities that we will produce a tour that is perfect for you and your group. Please contact us if you are a church leader or an individual that wants to book one of our religious pilgrimages.
You can find out more information about our Catholic or Christian pilgrimages to France by contacting us today or calling us on 0161 839 1111.