Pilgrimage Tours Malta
Malta, with over 360 churches and chapels scattered throughout the island, this is a fantastic place to enjoy a pilgrim journey. If you have a keen eye for architecture then you will really appreciate the craftsmanship and intricate design of Malta’s buildings. Most of the church domes are painted red or silver which has become an integral part of the Maltese scenery.
ITS Pilgrimages arrange hundreds of pilgrim tours in Malta every year. We are very experienced in what we do so you can rest assured we will have the ideal package for you which is guaranteed to result in the trip of a lifetime. We work closely with church leaders and travellers to provide religious and spiritual tours in Malta.
There are ample of attractions to see in Malta. We recommend the following two attractions:
- Publius’ Church
- Church of the Holy Trinity
Recommended tours in Malta
- ‘In the Footsteps of St Paul’ Malta & Gozo
Useful information to help you prepare for your trip to Malta:
- Population: 500K
- Languages spoken: Maltese & English
- Main tourist centres: Valetta, St Julian’s, Gozo
- Main Airports: Malta International
- Currency: Euro: 1 = 100cents
- Visa Requirements: None whilst we are members of the EU for UK citizens
- Health: You should have an EHIC card
- Gratuities: Taxis & restaurants 10%
- Time: GMT + 1
- Driving: Drive on the right-hand side
- International dialling code: 00 356
- Climate: Malta has a Mediterranean climate according to the Köppen climate classification (Csa), with very mild winters and warm to hot summers. Rain occurs mainly in winter, with summer being generally dry
Here at ITS Pilgrimages, we do everything possible to ensure you can enjoy a truly one-off experience when you visit Malta on a religious tour. We believe in everything we do and are very passionate about the quality of our tours. Please contact us if you are a church leader or an individual that wants to book one of our religious pilgrimages.
You can find out more information about our Catholic or Christian pilgrimages to Malta by contacting us today or calling us on 0161 839 1111.